Hens Party Ideas
Hens Party IdeasWe have an exciting and enthralling range of packages just waiting for you, whether you want to do SPA Treatments, Snorkel Adventures, White Water Rafting, Jet Boating, High Tea, Waterfall Adventure, Show tickets, Horse Riding & Yacht Tours.or a male stripper, VIP Night Club Entry, Limo Tour, Boat Party, Pub Crawl – we can deliver first-rate experiences every time. The best thing about Epic Holidays is that we know how to pull out all the stops and give you exactly what you are looking for. Don't hesitate to get in contact and one of our friendly staff will follow up and help plan a great trip and hunt down the best deals.
Gold Coast Packages
Byron Bay Packages
Las vegas packages
Hens Party Ideas Tips
1. Pick a Destination & DatePick 3 destinations based on the Hens interests and present them to her. A local option, a fun getaway, and an all-out option. The date should be at least 6 weeks in advance and it is advisable to avoid any major holidays. If you pick an overseas destination you can expect fewer people to come.
2. Where are you stayingDepending on the place, it’s really a hostel/hotel/house argument here. In a house, you have everyone together and bonding happens more organically and it can be cheaper but the sleeping situation is harder and you have to clean up or live in mess. 15 girls sharing a house gets pretty dirty quickly. Hotels are the best option as they are centrally located so you are closer to the action. They normally have pools so you can meet people and have a fun atmosphere. A hotel is kept clean and it also means you have a chance for that 5 min power nap and a clean shower to freshen up before another big night out. A Hostel is your cheapest option and a lot of fun as you meet international travellers but not every hotel in Australia takes Hens Parties so not a guarantee.
3. The guest listInevitably, the Hen will be over-confidently and assume everyone will come but this not the case so tell her to be realistic and aim for 10-15 people. Any more and you usually have to split up tables at meals and bars. Invite 20 people and expect around 10-15.
4. Book EarlyGroup discounts are available if you plan ahead and a lot of companies offer 'pay later' options like Epic Holidays. Best to book the hotel first and then it is locked in.
6. Activities/EventsIt is best to book your activities in advance so there is an actual plan or what happens is that everyone argues ver what to do for hours. Booking in horseriding, high tea or a spa day in the day is a great way for everyone to bond and also create lots laughs for the night out. It is advisable to not overbook though so a rule of thumb is book 1 activity per day and a pub crawl/stripper max in a day. Book any activity past lunchtime as a night out with the girls is always heavier and later than you think. Epic Holidays have heaps of fun Hens party ideas to choose from.
7. Get a depositMake sure you get a small commitment from everyone and book in advance so people can plan with work, family and the husband/partner.
8. Travel AdviceEpic Holidays offer free travel advice so feel free to call or email anytime. For more information visit the Smart Traveler government website.
9. Have a blastWhether it is a Sex and the City, Pretty Woman or Clueless style Hens Party is up to you. Epic Holidays have heaps of awesome Hens party ideas suit your budget.
WHY USE US
- Friendly Team
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff hunt down the cheapest package prices for you.
- No hidden fees
- Pay Later Options Available
- Arrange bed configurations
- Group Hotel Discounts Guaranteed*
- Unique Hens Party Ideas
- Package Specials
- Discount Activities
- Hand Picked Party Hotels
- Accommodation, Flights, Transfers, Insurance and Activities.
- Partnered With Expedia To Offer Price Match Guarantee.
- Friendly & Personal service.
- Custom Packages
- Access To The Best Parties
- Special requests