Gold Coast Packages
Byron Bay Packages
Cricket Trips Tips
1. Pick a Destination & Date
Pick 3 destinations and have a group vote. A local option, a fun getaway, and an all-out option. If you choose an overseas destination you can expect fewer people to come.
Depending on the place, it’s really a hostel/hotel/house argument here. In a house, you have everyone together and it can be cheaper but the sleeping situation is harder. Police are often called to houses due to unhappy local residents and you have to clean up regularly or live in mess. Houses only cater for 10 people absolute maximum and homeowner can cancel on arrival if the booking was not pre-authorised.
Hotels are the best option as they are centrally located so you are closer to the action. Hotels normally have pools so you can meet girls and have a fun atmosphere. A hotel is kept clean and it also means you have a chance for that 5 min power nap and a clean shower to freshen up before another big night out.
A Hostel is your cheapest option and a lot of fun as you meet international travellers, there is a party bar, they are central and the team can share large dom rooms.
3. The guest list
Everyone is expected to come but some will pull out to prepare for this by booking early and getting a deposit and have a weekly payment system so the money is saved way before the holiday. A fine system throughout the season is a great way to raise drinking money.
4. Book Early
Group discounts are available if you plan ahead and a lot of companies offer 'pay later' options like Epic Holidays. Best to book the hotel first to get the early bird savings.
Get some group banter happening and start coming up with fun ideas for the Cricket Trip. Make sure you get everyone on the list and start a fun topic to get everyone involved.
It is best to book your activities in advance so there is an actual plan or what happens is that everyone argues and you just end of in the pub all day. Booking in paintball or go-karting in the day is a great way for everyone to bond and also create lots of banter for the night out. It is advisable to not overbook though so a rule of thumb is book 1 activity per day and a pub crawl/boat party at night. Book any activity past lunchtime as a night out with the boys is always heavier and later than you think.
7. Get a deposit
Make sure you get a small commitment from everyone and book in advance so people can plan with work, family and the wife/partner.
8. Travel AdviceEpic Holidays offer free travel advice so feel free to call or email anytime. For more information visit the Smart Traveler government website.
9. Have a blastWhether it is The Wolf Of Wall Street, The Hang Over, or The Inbetweeners style Cricket Trips is up to you. Epic Holidays have heaps of fun package ideas for an awesome Cricket Trip.
WHY USE US
- Friendly & Personal service.
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff hunt down the cheapest package prices for you.
- No hidden fees
- Pay Later Options Available
- Arrange bed configurations
- Group Hotel Discounts Guaranteed*
- Hand Picked Party Hotels
- Accommodation, Flights, Transfers, Insurance and Activities.
- Partnered With Expedia To Offer Price Match Guarantee.
- Custom Packages
- Access To The Best Parties
- Special requests