- Free Nightclub entry + drink on arrival
- $50 organiser discount plus free club crawl ticket
- $500 Discount pass - activities, food and drinks.
- VIP bottle service available
- Free accommodation upgrades
- Reserve now pay later - Secure early bird prices!
- Flexible group bookings - Group size changes, no problem!
- Group bookings guaranteed - Approved party hotels
- Central Accommodation close to the bars and clubs
- Room configuration arranged - Reduce costs per person
- Fully Customised packages
Gold Coast Packages
Byron Bay Packages
Cricket Trips Tips
1. Pick a Destination & Date
Pick 3 destinations and have a group vote. A local option, a fun getaway, and an all-out option. If you choose an overseas destination you can expect fewer people to come. The most popular cricket trip destinations are Gold Coast, Cairns, Byron Bay and Bali.
Depending on the place, it’s really a hostel/hotel/house argument here. In a house, you have everyone together and it can be cheaper but the sleeping situation is harder. Police are often called to houses due to unhappy local residents and you have to clean up regularly or live in mess. Houses only cater for 10 people absolute maximum and homeowner can cancel on arrival if the booking was not pre-authorised.
Hotels are the best option as they are centrally located so you are closer to the action. Hotels normally have pools so you can meet girls and have a fun atmosphere. A hotel is kept clean and it also means you have a chance for that 5 min power nap and a clean shower to freshen up before another big night out.
A Hostel is your cheapest option and a lot of fun as you meet international travellers, there is a party bar, they are central and the team can share large dorm rooms.
3. Team guest list
Everyone is expected to come but some will pull out to prepare for this by booking early and getting a deposit and have a weekly payment system so the money is saved way before the holiday. A fine system throughout the season is a great way to raise drinking money.
4. Book Early
Group discounts are available if you plan ahead and a lot of companies offer 'pay later' options like Epic Holidays. Best to book the hotel first to get the early bird savings.
Get some group banter happening and start coming up with fun ideas for the Cricket Trip. Make sure you get everyone on the list and start a fun topic to get everyone involved.
It is best to book your activities in advance so there is an actual plan or what happens is that everyone argues and you just end of in the pub all day. Booking in paintball or go-karting in the day is a great way for everyone to bond and also create lots of banter for the night out. It is advisable to not overbook though so a rule of thumb is book 1 activity per day and a pub crawl/boat party at night. Book any activity past lunchtime as a night out with the boys is always heavier and later than you think. Epic Holidays are the experts, so we can hook your group up with all the hottest party passes, free entries, pub crawls and drink vouchers.
7. Get a deposit
Make sure you get a small commitment from everyone and book in advance so people can plan with work, family and the wife/partner.
8. Keep it simpleGet the per person price for flights, transfers, accommodation and activities. Split the payment into an early deposit and then final full payment 60 days prior. Let a footy trip company like Epic Holidays take care of all the hassles so the team captain can focus on winning the league or avoiding relegation. Epic Holidays offer lots of extra freebies to make you a legend amongst your mates!
WHY USE US
- Friendly & Personal service.
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- We hunt down the cheapest package prices for you.
- No hidden fees
- Group Hotel Discounts
- Hand Picked Party Hotels
- Accommodation, Flights, Transfers and Activities.
- Price Match Guarantee.
- Custom Packages
- Access To The Best Parties
- Special requests