Sydney - Best beach city in the world
Sydney is an iconic city, not just in Australia but throughout the world due to its iconic landmarks, beautiful people, and sandy beaches. Sydney mixes the history of The Rocks, city life in the CBD with the relaxed trendy vibe of Bondi Beach. In the city, you’ll find awesome club nights hosted by Pacha, pool parties at Ivy and the oldest pubs at The Rocks. Bondi and it’s cousin, Manly on the north shore has some of the best beach bars in Australia, including Bucket List and the Wharf Bar.
- Sydney has so much to do including deep sea fishing, jet boat rides, rally driving and sky diving.
- The Rocks pub crawl takes you to the oldest pubs, including Lord Nelson and the Fortune of War.
- Catching the ferry to Manly for the night gives you unrivaled views of the Opera House and the towering Harbour Bridge.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
See More Info
You can see the sites of Sydney on board a helicopter tour or harbour cruise. Sydney also has some great car racing activities such as drag racing, V8 car driving experiences and and rally driving.
- An extra 20,000 condoms were ordered for athletes after they ran out of the initial 70,000 during the Olympics. Since then, an order of 100,000 condoms is the norm.
- While playing cricket for Australia in 1989, David Boon is said to have consumed 52 cans of beer on a flight from Sydney to London.
- In 1957, students dressed as pirates boarded an American War Ship and announced via the PA system that the vessel had been captured by Sydney University pirates. Alarms for atomic and chemical attacks were sounded, arousing the crew from their bunks, who escorted the students off the ship. No charges were filed.
Footy Trips | Adventure Holidays
Golf Holidays | Surf Holidays
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees