Rome isn’t known for its hot clubbing scene like some other European cities, but the nightlife is still phenomenal. Rome is a cool and sophisticated city, steeped in history but they still know how to party like the ancient romans. One minute you’ll be riding a vespa through a piazza and the next sipping wine outside a sun drenched bar in your RayBans. The nightlife in Rome is varied, Campo De Fiori is one of the major hot spots with students and tourists as well as Testaccio, which is a little further out of the main city but has lots of super clubs and live music venues.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
- Rome is a city of elegance and it’s architecture is something to marvel while sat outside a trendy wine bar.
- You can create your very own Italian job and drive around the city in a retro Fiat 500 or Vespa.
- You can sample some of the best wines in the world on a wine tour in one of the vineyards near the city.
See More Info
Rome is a place where culture, football, good food, ancient monuments and adventure all come together into one amazing city. Rome has an amazing passion for football, so seeing a game while you are there is a must. The fierce rivalry between Roma and Lazia is like nothing else.
- The Statue of Liberty was inspired by the Roman pagan goddess Libertas.
- Vatican City in Rome is actually a country on its own, and is the smallest in the world.
- The Italian mafia accounts for 7% of Italy’s GDP.
- Italy is the worlds largest producer of wine.
- Italian traffic police have two Lamborghini Gallados in service.
- You can find lots of authentic Italian restaurants off the beaten track down the alleyways which don’t charge tourist prices.
- The house wine in restaurants is usually excellent, so there’s no need to break the bank.
Beer- 5 Euros
Lunch- 9 Euros
Club- 15 Euros
Tips- Not expected.
Footy Trips | Adventure Holidays
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees