Queenstown - The Adventure Capital of The world
At a glance, Queenstown may look like a sleepy mountain village, however look deeper and the adrenaline fuelled luge and The Ledge will tell you otherwise. Home to the best ski runs on earth, as well as a huge range of other adventure packed activities, a night of fun and drinking will be more than welcome after a the crazy days on offer. With DJ’s pumping out music high in the mountains, and cowboys raising their whisky glasses in the streets below, Queenstown is full of adrenaline junkies and backpackers from all over the globe.
- There are over 200 crazy activities and adventures to chose from.
- The ski season with the Winterfest Games in which the worlds best snowboarders and skiers compete.
- There are tons of themed bars including Rhino’s Ski Shack, Minus 5 Ice Bar and the Pog Mahone’s Irish Pub.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
See More Info
Queenstown is known as the adventure capital of the world for no reason. For anyone wanting to get the adrenaline pumping then this is an adventure lovers paradise. From helicopter rides, zip lining and white water rafting, Queenstown has it all, with a breathtaking mountainous backdrop as an added bonus. With people descending on Queenstown from all over the world you’re never far away from parties, hot tubs and memories that will live with you forever.
- Queenstown is home to the world’s first commercial bungee jump at Kawarau Bridge.
- People over 75 can bungee jump for free in Queenstown, the oldest to do so was 94 and from Southland, NZ.
- The Winter Festival started in 1974 when hotel workers wanted to get drunk and party before tourists arrived.
- To skip the queues at the legendary Fregburger, place an order over the phone and collect when you arrive.
Beer – 6 NZD
Lunch – 9 NZD
Club entry – 15 NZD
Tips – Not expected
Footy Trips | Adventure Holidays
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees