Phuket - Same Same But Different
Phuket is a mountainous island in the Andaman Sea and has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches. Patong, the main town, is filled with wild nightclubs, bars and discos such as Suzy Wongs Go-Go bar and Seduction nightclub, one of the best in Phuket. Bangla Road is always a popular spot where you’ll meet some interesting characters and walk away from a champion at Connect 4.
Phuket has everything you want in a lads holiday, from eye-opening experiences, a relaxed vibe and more beach parties than you can stomach. It’s well worth doing some island hopping and to experience stunning locations such as Koh Phi Phi.
- It is very common for people to try and make a bit of extra money by selling gasoline in glass bottles by the side of the road.
- In Thai, Patong means “forest filled with banana leaves”.
- The why-doesn’t-it-fall-over island of Koh Tapu in Phang Nga Bay was renamed James Bond Island after it featured in ‘The Man With The Golden Gun’.
- If you play connect 4, you’ll always win unless you play for money.
- The local shops sell buckets of spirits and mixers with ice which are great for beach parties.
- Phuket is an adventurers dream with day excursions to James Bond Island, elephant jungle rides and boat parties.
- Phuket has some amazing beach clubs which are always filled with girls from all over the world.
- Its night-life is legendary, with street after street of bars and clubs, beach parties and literally buckets of alcohol.
Club Entry: Most are free!
Yes Please: Chi pord
See More Info
Phuket, pronounced “poo-ket” since the “h” is a silent one, is the largest of the Thai islands and one that is filled with opportunities for an experience. This rainforest and mountainous island in the Andaman is the home of fantastic cuisine, culture, beach days, as well as a variety of other activities, can be found in Phuket.
The phrase “a little bit of everything” would be more than a suitable way of explaining holidays on the island of Phuket.
As an island, Phuket is surrounded by many of Thailand’s most popular beaches—all of which are beautiful. But those that line the southern and western coasts hold an even more special attraction and entice crowds from all over the world. You can choose to go upmarket in Ao Bang Thao and Surin, discover Rawai for a family-friendly trip or explore the rather more “adult” pleasure of Patong.
Along with some gorgeous national parks along the north of the island, there really is a wealth of options to satisfy any traveller’s desires. With such beauty on offer, it will be difficult to tear yourself away when it comes time to return home.
WHY USE US
- Friendly Team
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff hunt down the cheapest package prices for you.
- No hidden fees
- Pay Later Options Available
- Arrange bed configurations
- Group Hotel Discounts Guaranteed*
- Unique Party Ideas
- Package Specials
- Discount Activities
- Hand Picked Party Hotels
- Accommodation, Flights, Transfers, Insurance and Activities.
- Partnered With Expedia To Offer Price Match Guarantee.
- Friendly & Personal service.
- Custom Packages
- Access To The Best Parties
- Special requests