Miami is Florida’s little piece of Paradise, lined with glorious beaches, steeped in art deco architecture with the Cuban influence of Calle Ocho in Little Havana. The party atmosphere along South Beach has trend setting nightclubs and beach parties, with some of the worlds top DJs. Along the shores of Miami you’ll find beautiful women in string bikinis and the rich and famous turning up on luxury yachts in it’s marinas.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
- Home of the Gold World Cup, you can play a round in some of the most pristine golf courses.
- You can scuba dive down to the many ship wrecks in the crystal clear waters.
- Visit the everglades, where you can airboat along the swamps, feed alligators and watch alligator wrestling.
See More Info
Miami hosts some amazing festivals including Miami Broward One Carnival; celebrating the music and culture of the Caribbean, Ultra Music Festival and The Winter Music Conference which sees talent from around the world. They also host the Miami International Auto Show, one of the most prominent, showcasing the latest exotic cars and SUVs on 1 million square feet of exhibit space.
- Pirates such as Gasparilla and Blackbeard were known to hide their treasure here, some of which has been uncovered.
- Miami beach has a huge snow skiing club.
- Benjamin Green invented suntan lotion here in 1944.
- Swoop is a fleet of golf carts that will take you anywhere you want in South Beach completely free.
Lunch – $10
Beer – $4
Club entry – $10
Tips – Usually included
Footy Trips | Adventure Holidays
Golf Holidays | Surf Holidays
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees