Pubs, Clubs and Culture
London is home to a thriving music culture with more gigs and club nights that you can shake a stick at. Some of the best club nights started out as illegal parties in former theatres, railway arches, factories and warehouses and now have their own venues across London. There is such a variety of night spots such as the trendy Hoxton Square in the East-end, the indie rockers heaven of Camden in the north and Soho in the Westend. Great For:
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
- Aside from some of the best DJs, London has some of the most unusual and quirky clubbing venues.
- London has hundreds of live gigs every week, some of which take place at famous venues such as the O2 Arena, Brixton Academy and Koko in Camden.
See More Info
London is at the epicentre of music and culture. There are more than 17,000 music performances a year in over 300 venues and pubs. London is also home to over 250 festivals and Europe’s largest street party, The Notting Hill Carnival, which attracts 1 million people.
- The Houses of Parliament/Westminster has eight bars and a rifle shooting range, it is also illegal to die inside.
- Big Ben is actually the name of the bell inside the clock tower, not the clock tower itself, which is called Stephen.
- A human skull, coffin and samurai sword have all been left on the London underground, 50% of which is not actually underground.
- You can get a locally brewed pint in one of the many Samuel Smith pubs dotted across London, which are filled with character and a fraction of the price of an imported beer.
- Travel cards are more expensive before 9am.
Beer: 4 Pounds
Lunch: 8 Pounds
Club Entry: 5-20 Pounds
Tips: 12% normally added to the bill
Footy Trips | Adventure Holidays
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees