Las Vegas - Sin City
Set in Nevada’s Mojave Desert, Las Vegas is non stop 24-hour, 365 days of casinos, bars, pool parties and nightclubs. The 4 mile long Strip is like everything you’ve seen in the movies, lined with elaborate theme hotels such as the pyramid-shaped Luxor, Caesars Palace and the iconic Bellagio. Just outside the city you can fly over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter or drive around the desert in a Hummer. Vegas also hosts major American and world sports events such as boxing matches, UFC, NASCAR and Monster Jam. They also have the best Resident Dj’s, music artists, magicians and acrobatic shows in the world all year round.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
- You can see the sites of Vegas or the Grand Canyon on board a helicopter.
- Vegas has some of the biggest and best pool parties in the world, including Wet Republic at the MGM Grand and Encore Beach Club at Wynn.
- You can explore the desert driving Hummers, dune buggies or quad bike.
Las Vegas Package: Starting From $1,799 PP
– Night Club Passes
– Choice of fun activities
See More Info
Las Vegas has the biggest and best pool parties which can be found at the Encore Beach Club at Wynn, Wet Republic at the MGM Grand and Marquee Day Club at the Cosmopolitan. You can also dance under the Eifel Tower at Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop or amongst circus acts by Cirque du Soleil at Light. It’s recommended to take a day or two out from partying to explore the Grand Canyon, which you can do by Skywalk, helicopter and white water rafting.
- Mobster Bugsy Siegel named his casino, The Flamingo, after his showgirl girlfriend, whose long legs garnered her the same name.
- The largest sum won on the Las Vegas slots was at the Excalibur. After putting in $100, a 25 year-old software engineer won $39 million, beating the odds at the time for 1 in 16.7 million.
- Las Vegas casinos never use dice with rounded corners.
- In Vegas, whales are gamblers who are so wealthy that they routinely lose millions without batting an eye. There are an estimated 250 whales in the world.
- If you’re new to gambling, many casinos offer free lessons or just ask the dealer, they are there to help.
- Head to downtown Vegas if you want gamble with lower table minimums.
- Despite the heat outside, you might need a jacket as the casinos are freezing.
“86’d” – Booted out the casino.
“Fish” – Novice gambler
“Marryin Sam” – Wedding chapel minister.
Footy Trips | Adventure Holidays
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees