Las Vegas - Sin City
Set in Nevada’s Mojave Desert, Las Vegas is non stop 24-hour, 365 days of casinos, bars, pool parties and nightclubs. The 4 miles long Strip is like everything you’ve seen in the movies, lined with elaborate theme hotels such as the pyramid-shaped Luxor, Caesars Palace and the iconic Bellagio. Just outside the city you can fly over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter or drive around the desert in a Hummer. Vegas also hosts major American and world sports events such as boxing matches, UFC, NASCAR and Monster Jam. They also have the best Resident Dj’s, music artists, magicians and acrobatic shows in the world all year round.
Las Vegas has the biggest and best pool parties which can be found at the Encore Beach Club at Wynn, Wet Republic at the MGM Grand and Marquee Day Club at the Cosmopolitan. You can also dance under the Eifel Tower at Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop or amongst circus acts by Cirque du Soleil at Light. It’s recommended to take a day or two out from partying to explore the Grand Canyon, which you can do by Skywalk, helicopter and white water rafting.
- Mobster Bugsy Siegel named his casino, The Flamingo, after his showgirl girlfriend, whose long legs garnered her the same name.
- The largest sum won on the Las Vegas slots was at the Excalibur. After putting in $100, a 25-year-old software engineer won $39 million, beating the odds at the time for 1 in 16.7 million.
- Las Vegas casinos never use dice with rounded corners.
- In Vegas, whales are gamblers who are so wealthy that they routinely lose millions without batting an eye. There are an estimated 250 whales in the world.
- If you’re new to gambling, many casinos offer free lessons or just ask the dealer, they are there to help.
- Head to downtown Vegas if you want to gamble with lower table minimums.
- Despite the heat outside, you might need a jacket as the casinos are freezing.
- You can see the sites of Vegas or the Grand Canyon on board a helicopter.
- Vegas has some of the biggest and best pool parties in the world, including Wet Republic at the MGM Grand and Encore Beach Club at Wynn.
- You can explore the desert driving Hummers, dune buggies or quad bike.
“86’d” – Booted out the casino.
“Fish” – Novice gambler
“Marrying Sam” – Wedding chapel minister.
See More Info
The world famous “sin-city”. An indulgent explosion of colour and life in the Mojave Desert. A buffet of excitement and experience that must be seen to be believed.
Seekers of life’s finer endeavours can enjoy luxurious stays in some of the world’s biggest and boldest hotels where room prices can take you well into the thousands for a single night. Fortunately, for those with more modest budgets, one of the 120,000-plus hotel rooms around the city should offer you something that aligns with your needs.
Once the hotel is organised, you may find you rarely spend time there thanks to the abundance of activities on and around the famous strip. Las Vegas is simply bursting with entertainment, including A-list resident performers at the many casinos the likes of Elton John and Celine Dion, or World-famous DJs such as Tiesto and Steve Aoki.
Add to that some of the most outstanding stage performances from acts like the blue man group and several Cirque du Soleil shows, and you will never have a dull moment in this city.
It isn’t just celebrity music and stages act that you’ll find in Vegas; the strip is littered with high-end restaurants from the celebrity chef world. Foodies coming to Vegas for a culinary adventure would be best served by planning their restaurant visits well in advance to avoid reservation issues and being overwhelmed by the sheer amount of choice.
Unbeknownst to many, Vegas isn’t just neon lights, loud music and gambling. For those who want to catch their breath and get away from the bright lights for a moment, the landscape just outside of the city is nothing short of spectacular. Epic canyons, mountains and even forests are all there to distract you from the hustle and bustle of the strip.
For an experience like no other on Earth, Las Vegas is a must visit and a real bucket-list destination.
WHY USE US
- Friendly Team
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff hunt down the cheapest package prices for you.
- No hidden fees
- Pay Later Options Available
- Arrange bed configurations
- Group Hotel Discounts Guaranteed*
- Unique Party Ideas
- Package Specials
- Discount Activities
- Hand Picked Party Hotels
- Accommodation, Flights, Transfers, Insurance and Activities.
- Partnered With Expedia To Offer Price Match Guarantee.
- Friendly & Personal service.
- Custom Packages
- Access To The Best Parties
- Special requests