King Hong Krazy Kong
Hong Kong is a global financial centre located in south eastern China, famed for it’s towering skyline. It’s a city that works hard and plays harder with a wide range of bars from British pubs, rooftop bars, hipster hangouts and karaoke lounges. Since the opening of Disco Disco in 1978, Lan Kwai Fong has long been the place to party.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
- You can tour the harbours of Hong Kong on a traditional Junk boat with BBQ and fully stocked bar.
- You can take a helicopter tour of this city that has more sky scrapers than any other city in the world.
- You can sample delicacies such as snake intestine wine.
See More Info
Hong Kong has got a lot to offer and is a totally different experience from your usual lads holiday. If you’re looking for something more upmarket, Soho is the place to be with a more refined expat crowd. Hong Kong also offers great activities, including helicopter tours, Junk Boat BBQs and with the recent rise in popularity of craft beers, there’s also brewery tours.
- Hong Kong has more Rolls Royce’s per person than any other city in the world, it’s also the most densely populated.
- Hong Kong has the most skyscrapers in the world, double that of New York City.
- The gents toilet urinals at the Felix restaurant, on the top floor of The Peninsula Hotel, have a panoramic view of Kowloon.
Some bars have funny rules, such as no talking on your phone, if you do, the bar bell will ring and you’ll owe everyone in the bar a drink.
- Hong Kong is a vertical city, so keep looking up as the best bars aren’t always at street level.
Beer – 35HKD
Club entry: 150HKD
Hello: Néih hóu
Footy Trips | Adventure Holidays
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees