Gold Coast - Adventure and Party Playground
Known as the Las Vegas of Australia, the Gold Coast is one of the best party destinations with sun kissed beaches and glittering sky rises. All year round backpackers come from all over the globe to party in Surfers Paradise as they travel up the East Coast. It is many trendy suburbs, like Broadbeach, that not only have a trendy nightlife but offer amazing dining options too. There are plenty of adventure thrills with 3 major theme parks on your door step.
- It is the adventure capital of Australia, filled with activities suitable for people from all walks of life from theme parks, rainforests and boat rides.
- There are 300 days of sunshine a year.
- The GC sits on a stretch of coast that is home to 70km of beautiful, sandy beaches.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
See More Info
The Gold Coast enjoys nearly 300 days of sunshine a year and has everything to offer for a city beach holiday. Surfers Paradise is the main hub with bars and clubs such as Sin City and Vanity which line Orchid Avenue. You can also head to Broadbeach and Burleigh Heads which offers a slightly more relaxed vibe with trendy bars and upmarket nightclubs.
- The Gold Coast is set to host the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- It has the largest professional life guard service in Australia.
- The Gold Coast actually used to be called the South Coast.
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees