Rumba On La Ramblas
Barcelona is one of the most vibrant and populous cities located on the coast of Spain. People flock to this city from all over Europe to sunbathe on it’s pristine artificial beaches, wander along Las Ramblas and marvel at it’s architecture and street performers. Barcelona is also known for it’s late night lifestyle with the city still bustling into the early hours. Port Olympic and Las Ramblas are the main areas where you’ll find bars and clubs but open air cinemas, live DJ sets on rooftops, and paradise beach bars have sprung up all over the city.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
- Barcelona has all the perks of a bustling cosmopolitan city and a beach holiday all in one.
- Most bars stay open until 2am and there are loads of rooftop bars overlooking the city with live DJ sets.
- You can ski any of the 64 runs at Masella ski resort, which is only 150km away from Barcelona.
See More Info
The Catalan city of Barcelona teems with life both day and night, and possesses some of the most attractive girls in Europe. Most of the action is centred around Las Ramblas, the wide boulevard stretching from Placa de Catalunya to the Port Vell, which has loads of bustling Spanish bars and street performers.
- Until 1992 there were no beaches in Barcelona, now they several along the 4.5 km of coastline.
- Construction on the La Sagrada Familia, AKA Gaudi’s Cathedral is still not complete despite starting in 1882.
- In 1899, Hans Kamper put an advert in his local paper looking for players to create a football team, today that team is known as Barcelona FC.
- Barcelona is the largest metropolis on the Mediterranean coast.
- There are loads of free walking tours all over Barcelona, so make sure that you make use of them!
- You can go all the way up Tibidado mountain using a metro pass, and the view of the city at the top is amazing.
Beer: 3 Euros
Lunch: 7 Euros
Club Entry: 15 Euros
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees