Bali - Beach Huts and Beach Parties
Known as the “Island of the gods”, Bali offers some adventures that cannot be had anywhere else in the world. Where else would you be able to trek through a jungle and end the day in Kuta, the centre of Bali’s unrivalled nightlife scene? You can party in loud open-air bars like Casablanca or watch traditional Balinese dancers in intriguing Ubud. Bali offers a huge variety of unique and amazing places to party on one of the most Iconic of the Indonesian islands.
The island is bursting with colour and variety. Party like a local in the vibrant town of Kuta, in one of the many clubs such as District, Hypnotised or Centre Stage, where international DJs work the turntables all night long.
- Bali is one of the few places that sell coffee made from coffee beans that have been digested and then defecated by toddy cats and it can sell for as much as $50 a cup in New York.
- The most popular names in Bali for males and females are Wayan, Made, Nyoman or Ketut.
- A Balinese year is made up of 10 weeks and 10 days.
- Stick to bottled water throughout your stay.
- Arak is a cheap alternative to vodka in Bali and is sometimes homemade, which can make you ill.
- Use your bartering skills at markets and shops to get the best prices.
- You can go river tubing down the fast rivers that flow on the island.
- There is nothing like sitting on a bean bag on the beach, sipping cold beers at sunset.
- Potato Head Beach Club & Ku De Ta has some great pool parties with live DJ sets throughout the day.
Beer: 3 USD
Lunch: 3 USD
Club Entry: Often free
Tips: Not expected
Thank you: Terima kasha
See More Info
If the word “paradise” springs to mind when you hear the word Bali, you wouldn’t be far away from the truth. This spiritual island is home to an exquisite landscape and a diverse set of cultures.
Dominated by striking volcanoes and nearly 10,000 temples, Bali has a true feel of spirituality about it. The highest peak of the Island, Gunung Agung, is the centre of the island’s spirit. A walk around the island can leave you to witness temple ceremonies, spiritual gatherings and flower-petal offerings everywhere.
There are several destinations around the island to cater for all parties. Family-friendly fun can be found in Sanur or you can enjoy a more lavish experience on the Bucket Peninsula. Whatever your tastes, you are welcome in Bali.
To truly get to the soul of Bali’s culture, Ubud is the place to look with its ancient monuments and wonderful rice fields. The less-populated areas of North and West Bali are perfection for diving and surf enthusiasts while Kuta beach provides an atmosphere for party lovers.
Overall, Bali is a representation of joy and fun wrapped in a deep essence of spirituality. With so much on offer in these breathtaking surroundings, you are free to choose your own path here.
WHY USE US
- Friendly Team
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff hunt down the cheapest package prices for you.
- No hidden fees
- Pay Later Options Available
- Arrange bed configurations
- Group Hotel Discounts Guaranteed*
- Unique Party Ideas
- Package Specials
- Discount Activities
- Hand Picked Party Hotels
- Accommodation, Flights, Transfers, Insurance and Activities.
- Partnered With Expedia To Offer Price Match Guarantee.
- Friendly & Personal service.
- Custom Packages
- Access To The Best Parties
- Special requests