Amsterdam - High Times
Amsterdam is one of Europe’s best party cities with great nightclubs, festivals, breweries and late night coffee shops. In a city where “anything goes”, Amsterdam has to be on your list of destinations to party this year. This vibrant city is great for culture, partying and naughtiness. The clubs offer a mix of up and coming DJs as well as some of the biggest names in the industry. With visitors from all over Europe, coupled with unusually relaxed attitudes, you’re sure to meet some colourful characters and beautiful women. During the day, you can smoke, cruise along a canal and enjoy hundreds of locally brewed beers in many of the cities bars, before heading out for the night.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
- Amsterdam has a thriving “coffee culture”, with coffee shops open until after midnight.
- Beer Bike Limos, mean that you literally don’t have to walk anywhere.
- Amsterdam has a huge variety of pubs and clubs, the best of which can be found in Rembrantplein, Leidseplein and the famous Red Light District.
See More Info
- There are over 60km of canals in Amsterdam, more than Venice.
- XXX doesn’t mean what you think it does, it’s Amsterdam’s coat of arms and symbolises the crosses of St Andrew.
- Amsterdam is home to the world’s smallest cinema, which seats just 1 person.
- Don’t confuse “cafe” with “coffee shop”. Coffee shops are licensed sellers of cannabis products. Cafes serve light meals and… coffee!
- The Dutch greet each other with three kisses, which is often described as a “head bobbing chicken dance”.
Beer: 3 Euros
Lunch: 8 Euros
Club Entry: 5-20 Euros
Tips: Round up the change.
Thank you: Danke Je
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees